Strategy means movement: evolving the enterprise so that it can gain a strong, competitive position.
- Business strategy
- Sectoral strategies
- Creation of strategic alliances
- Elaboration of business plans
Marketing & Sales
Only those companies that meet their customers’ needs and offer their customers unique services and at the same time make a profit will become established on the market.
- Market and industry analysis
- Marketing strategies
- Market positioning and guidance
- Marketing plans for the whole marketing mix
Organisation / Personnel / Processes
A company’s organisation must ensure an effective and efficient implementation of business strategies.
- Corporate governance
- Succession planning
- Rearrangement of the organisational structure
- Replanning of business processes
“Tomorrow’s companies know today where they will gain – and lose – their money.”
(Luis Holzner - ROI TEAM CONSULTANT)
You have a plan, a vision – we verify its viability in terms of cash resources and support you in the implementation of finance strategies.
- Short-time cash planning
- Long-term capital flow calculation
- Formulation of capital procurement strategies
- In payment risk analysis