What do our clients say about ROI TEAM CONSULTANT?
Pircher Oberland AG
Christian Pircher - Sole Managing Director, Pircher Oberland Ag - Holzindustrie Toblach
“For a young, third-generation company manager, one of the priorities is to keep the family business running on a successful track. However, the operational side of the business often diverts energies from managerial responsibilities.
With the help of Mr Heinrich Riffesser and the ROI consultancy team, I have succeeded in streamlining the managerial processes of the company in a relatively short timescale.”
Playing your trump card, as a team.
Victory is in sight.
Who’s leading the game? We believe that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. That’s why we take a holistic approach to consultancy. Now, how much topspin do you want on that shot?
“Strategy means movement: evolving the enterprise so that it can gain a strong, competitive position.”
- Business strategy
- Sectoral strategies
- Creation of strategic alliances
- Elaboration of business plans
- Merger & acquisition
Marketing & Sales
“Only those companies that meet their customers’ needs and offer their customers unique services and at the same time make a profit will become established on the market.”
- Market and industry analysis
- Marketing strategies
- Market positioning and guidance
- Marketing plans for the whole marketing mix
- International market entry models
- Sales and Channel Management
Organisation / Personnel
“A company’s organisation must ensure an effective and efficient implementation of business strategies.”
- Corporate governance
- Succession planning
- Rearrangement of the organisational structure
- Replanning of business processes
- Supply chain management
- Development of efficiency-enhancing programmes
“Tomorrow’s companies know today where they will gain – and lose – their money.”
(Luis Holzner - ROI TEAM CONSULTANT)
“You have a plan, a vision – we verify its viability in terms of cash resources and support you in the implementation of finance strategies.”
- Short-time cash planning
- Long-term capital flow calculation
- Formulation of capital procurement strategies
- In payment risk analysis
- Coverage of customers’ demand guaranteed in case of shortages