What do our clients say about ROI TEAM CONSULTANT?
"The RECA division of the Cavagna Group has been strongly supported by the ROI team over the past 25 years. This support has consistently satisfied expectations and led to a practical application of quantitative knowledge, both in cost accounting and on a general level. This clear, authoritative assistance allowed for the positioning of accounting operations on a solid footing, fundamental to survival both in periods of international economic instability and in quieter times."
The RECA management and the entire management of the Cavagna Group.
Playing your trump card, as a team.
Victory is in sight.
Who’s leading the game? We believe that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. That’s why we take a holistic approach to consultancy. Now, how much topspin do you want on that shot?
“Strategy means movement: evolving the enterprise so that it can gain a strong, competitive position.”
- Business strategy
- Sectoral strategies
- Creation of strategic alliances
- Elaboration of business plans
- Merger & acquisition
Marketing & Sales
“Only those companies that meet their customers’ needs and offer their customers unique services and at the same time make a profit will become established on the market.”
- Market and industry analysis
- Marketing strategies
- Market positioning and guidance
- Marketing plans for the whole marketing mix
- International market entry models
- Sales and Channel Management
Organisation / Personnel
“A company’s organisation must ensure an effective and efficient implementation of business strategies.”
- Corporate governance
- Succession planning
- Rearrangement of the organisational structure
- Replanning of business processes
- Supply chain management
- Development of efficiency-enhancing programmes
“Tomorrow’s companies know today where they will gain – and lose – their money.”
(Luis Holzner - ROI TEAM CONSULTANT)
“You have a plan, a vision – we verify its viability in terms of cash resources and support you in the implementation of finance strategies.”
- Short-time cash planning
- Long-term capital flow calculation
- Formulation of capital procurement strategies
- In payment risk analysis
- Coverage of customers’ demand guaranteed in case of shortages